An Open Call for Application Experiments with the objective of providing support to Innovative Companies to digitalize their businesses and access new markets by integrating Flexible and Wearable Electronics technologies (FWE) into advanced products / series of products and services is open for applications till August, 31st, September, 1st, 2021, and December 2021.
(Update, Aug. 2021) Interested companies can apply to one of the following two topics:
- Experimenting and testing end-product ideas with FWE technologies
- Support to manufacturing of FWE based end-products including upscaling
The Call will be open from March 2020 to September 2021, and applicants will be able to apply anytime. Any submitted proposal will be evaluated in the nearest cut-off.
Specifically, the aims of application experiments for this topic will be small series of demonstrators; advancement and validation of the exploitation plan (e.g. cost calculation, supply chain, market expansion).
The Call is open to SMEs and Mid-caps, Tech (innovative companies) or non-tech (traditional industries) from all activities fields.
- You have a Flexible and Wearable Electronics demonstrator;
- You are planning to do validation experiments;
- Work is focused on TRL 7;
- You want to set up a manufacturing value chain;
- The demonstrator may be originated from other European projects.
To apply or build a consortium, please contact us.