It is for companies and service providers from the healthcare industry, medical & laboratory technology. Your participation is possible „remote“ as well as the representation of your company.
Are you interested in the African continent or the Arab region as a sales market?
I would like to inform you about the Market Exploration Initiative to Africa (MEA) and UAE/Dubai in February, followed by South Africa in March in order to draw the attention of companies and service providers in the field of health care, medical & laboratory technology. Your participation is possible both „remotely“ as well as the representation of your company.
You will receive:
- market and development consultation (workshop and consultation meeting)
- free information via our webinars (with the support of the BMWK)
- participation or representation at the Arab Health trade fair (30 Jan – 2 Feb 2023) for medical technology
- a business and delegation trip, in February 2023 (from 20 Feb to 24 Feb 2023) for health industry, medical & laboratory technology
Would you like
- more information about the market opportunities in these dynamic growth markets for your sector?
- a personal consultation Suggested appointment? Please book here:
- Ihre Firmenrepräsentation auf der Messe / der Delegationsreise
(weitere Abstimmung folgt, siehe oben)
The target group of the market reconnaissance trip are small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), self-employed persons in the commercial sector as well as specialist freelancers and business-related service providers with business operations in Germany with a corresponding sector focus.
Register here for our free newsletter and we will keep you up to date!
The aim of the initiative is to enable participants to explore the market: they come into contact with selected interested parties for the purpose of business partnerships, suppliers or new customers. In advance, they will be provided with sector-specific information on their target market and potential business partners. During the business exchange, you as a participant will also have the opportunity to present your offer to market participants and arrange project visits. There will also be the opportunity to network with partners on the African continent or the Arabian Peninsula in the private and public sectors, especially in the form of pre-organised individual business meetings.
We look forward to your registration, taking into account the registration deadline. You are also welcome to contact us in advance. The project is part of our market development program.
As an SME, it is possible to apply for funding from the Federal Ministry of Economics and Climate Protection (BMWK) under the de minimis rules. We will provide you with more information and registration documents free of charge.