China is a $1.94 trillion e-commerce market, the largest in the world, and more than three times bigger than the U.S. e-commerce market (source: eMarketer).
But it is also a difficult market to enter. What is the potential of YOUR brand in the Chinese market?
Depending on your current digital footprint on Chinese social platforms, your launch might be an almost-certain success or an uphill battle. In this webinar, we will look into the tools you can use to conduct your brand’s “China Digital Audit”.
We will discuss the ways you can measure:
- How is your brand performing on Taobao/Tmall?
- What is your brand’s performance on Chinese Social Platforms (WeChat, Little Red Book, Weibo, etc.)
- Are you being mentioned on Chinese short-video platforms? (Douyin, Kuaishou)
- How are your competitors performing in China compared to your brand?
- How can these results influence your choice of channels to launch your brand on the Chinese market?
We will introduce concrete tools that you can use to gather data and assess your brand’s potential in China.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday the 27th of May, at 10 pm Beijing time (10 am in NYC, 4 pm in Paris).
To sign-up, just follow the link below:
https://www.eventbrite.de/e/wechat-webinar-deep-dive-into-chinas-social-media-3-tickets-106788597570, also, to get the presentation or send us an email, please.
Would you like to see the recorded video, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25HbSHuY0GM&.
Best, Robert & Thomas
CU there within!